Weather is the New Black: Skymosity Illustrates Weather-Based Marketing Opportunities and Weather’s Influence on Consumer Purchase Behavior in Industry White Paper
Leading Weather Marketing Platform, Skymosity, Releases White Paper Underscoring Weather’s Critical Influence in Marketing, and Shows How Brands Can Leverage Savvy Weather Marketing Technology to Supercharge Their Programs.
San Rafael, CA
Skymosity announced today the release of their latest white paper: Weather is the New Black - Part One: Weather Changes Everything. The white paper explores the relationship between marketing and weather in an unprecedented way. Diving deep into marketer weather considerations and proceeding through how to best leverage available weather marketing technology, Weather is the New Black provides marketers with the full gamut of weather’s influence on consumer purchase behavior, as well as the key ingredients on how to maximize weather’s influence through thoughtful marketing strategies. Click to view and download the free white paper.
Weather is the New Black Highlights:
- Weather Considerations for Marketers including smart questions marketers should be asking to maximize their marketing efforts
- The Power of Weather demonstrating weather's tremendous influence on product purchase decisions and consumer purchase psychology
- A Brief history of Weather illustrating weather's advancement and uses throughout the ages
- From Big Data to Actionable Data underscoring that the value of big data lies in the ability to take action on it: weather is no exception
- Maximizing Weather Marketing Opportunities highlighting the transition of weather marketing from avoid and correct to anticipate and maximize, and how to use advanced Weather Analytics, Email Triggers, Website Personalization and more...
Weather is the New Black is available for complementary download at
Skymosity is a bleeding-edge Weather Marketing SaaS platform, powered by Email Aptitude. Starting with its flagship and patent-pending email trigger technology, EA Rainmaker, the Skymosity Weather Marketing Platform transforms big weather data into actionable wins for marketers. With breakthrough weather-focused technology, Skymosity continues to evolve their SaaS platform to help crush records for top brands around the world.
About Email Aptitude
Email Aptitude provides strategic services, full-service management, and ESP-Agnostic technology. From triggers based on site activity to view-through email conversion tracking for multi-device attribution, Email Aptitude's functionality enables marketers to have powerful interactions with their customers. The company is based in San Rafael, CA, with an office in New York City, NY.